Outdoor Revolution’s single inflation point Elan 280 traditional feel small family air framed caravan awning is an incredibly versatile and lightweight porch awning weekender, providing that desirable additional living, storage, or sleeping space alongside your caravan. Its’ compact size makes it perfect for couples on impromptu weekend caravanning trips, whilst a single point inflation system ensures effortlessly simple setup time. The optional complementary Elan Canopy can be purchased with this product, providing a stylish shelter for the front of the awning.
- 600HD Fabric – Traditional Feeling High Density All Weather Premium Fabric Weave.
- Single Point Inflation Tube – Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Steel Roof Support Pole – Metal Tensioning Pole that Slots Into a Pocket & Inclusive Bracket Pad for Maximum Stability in Wind.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors – Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panels that Self-Repair ‘Snag’ Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps – Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Door – Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway or Fully In.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.