- The new ESP quiver and sleeve is available in three sizes, 3 rod, 4 rod and 5 rod. It comes as a pair with the quiver and protective over sleeve being sold together. Please note that the reel cases are sold seperately.
- Made from hardwearing fabrics and designed to be lightweight and functional whilst offering plenty of protection to the rods, this system is comfortable to carry even well fully loaded, but works just as well when being transported on a barrow.
- The quiver features a pocket for the rod butts which covers the handle all the way up to the reel and Velcro / webbing straps to attach the rod at the upper end. At the base of the rod butt pocket is a small webbing loop designed to make picking the quiver up easier when loading a vehicle etc.
- The central compartment is easily accessed with the aid of a three quarter length chunky zip making it easier to accommodate bulkier shelters and nets etc. The smaller three rod quiver is perfect for oval brollys and slimmer shelters whereas the four and five rod have a larger capacity for slightly bulkier shelters.
- On the reverse of the quiver there are two bankstick pockets, a short one which is perfect for 12 inch banksticks and bivvy pegs and a longer one designed for longer banksticks and storm poles.