The Eclipse Pro 380 Air caravan porch awning is ideal for anyone looking to upgrade from their traditional pole and sleeve awning, incorporating some of the latest technology and features from Outdoor Revolution. Designed with three front panels, this premium caravan awning boats a visually-striking aesthetic and features the reliable Oxygen AirFrame system with single point inflation for quick and effortless pitching.
A Pro 600HD canvas material has a traditional feel, providing exceptional performance, whilst three versatile front door panels enable flexible configuration to suit your needs, including fully zipped back, completely in or folded down ‘barn door’ style to allow the awning to function as an open canopy during warmer weather.
Plenty of room coupled with expansive tinted window panels and skylights make the Eclipse Pro 380 a nice place to relax and unwind, light and airy during the day with zipped curtains providing privacy when required. Phoenix mesh panels feature in the left and right side doors to optimise airflow whilst keeping bugs out and this can be enhanced with use of an optional central mesh panel which can be used to offer an element of privacy and insect protection, without compromising on ventilation.
Anyone wishing to expand the space alongside can do so with an optional Eclipse Pro Annexe, neatly fitting to either side of the awning and providing storage space or additional sleeping accommodation for guests. Other stand out features include ground anchor webbing strap secure peg-down system, Lumi-Link attachment points for attaching an optional Lumi-Link lighting system for a cosy evening ambience and tall side door entrances featuring an ergonomic 195cm height for a comfortable walk-in.
An optional breathable awning carpet and lounge liner will help provide the comforts of home, whilst further customisation is available through a comprehensive range of optional equipment to tailor the awning to your needs.
All in all, the Eclipse Pro 380 provides a versatile space alongside your caravan for you to enjoy, with fantastic features and quality materials.
- Pro 600HD Fabric – A Premium Traditional Feel All Weather Water Resistant Polyester Weave.
- Dura-Tech Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System – Interconnected Tubes for Rapid & Effortless Pitching Through One Inflation Point.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve, Designed to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air Frame Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Ground Anchor Webbing System – Adjustable Peg Down Webbing Straps for Maximum Stability During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Window Panels & Skylights – Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting an Excellent Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Leaf Design Pattern Embossed Zip-Up Blinds to Maximise Privacy on an Evening and Block Out Light on a Morning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Compatibility With Both Caravans/Motorhomes Within the Corresponding Height Range.
- Phoenix Mesh – Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Left/Right Hand Door Panels, Which Self-Repair ‘Snag’ Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Out Bugs.
- PVC Draught Exclusion – A PVC Mud Wall to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- PVC Draught Skirt – A PVC Draught Skirt to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Endurance Storm Straps – Heavy Duty Adjustable Tensioning Straps for Unequalled Stability During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Tall Side Door Entrances – Ergonomic 195cm Tall Side Door Entrances Permitting Full Walk-In Height.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors – Versatile Front Door Panels, Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Reflective Guylines – High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping & Make Your Pitch Easier to Identify.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation – Ventilation Points to Optimise Air Circulation & Reduce Condensation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels – Allowing the Attachment of Our Optional Eclipse Pro Annexe (ORBK3496).
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Reflecive Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link Attachment Points.